What is Cloud Computing Technology?
The Cloud computing technology is also an internet based computing. Where virtual shared servers provides software,infrastructure,platform,devices and other resources. These services are on payment basis. All information that a digitized system has to offer is provided a service in the cloud computing model. So Users can access these services available on the Internet cloud. Also you can protect data and files more efficiently. Cloud computing allows you to transfer this information to remote servers anytime from anywhere.
- Concept originated from telecommunications companies changing to VPN.
- In 1999 Salesforce.com Delivery of application via web.
- Such as Amazon launches Amazon web services (AWS) in 2002 .
- In 2008 Eucalyptus.
- While In 2009 Microsoft Azure.
The system architecture of the software systems involved in the delivery of cloud computing. Typically involves multiple cloud components. These components communicating with each other, over application programming interfaces,usually web services.
Cloud Computing Technology Sample Architecture.
- This resemble the UNIX philosophy of having multiple programs. Further Each doing one thing great and cooperating over all inclusive interfaces.
- The two most significant components of clouds computing architecture are front end and the back end.
- The front end is the part that seen by the client. The computer user includes the client ‘s network. Application use to access the cloud system via a user interface .
- However the back end of the cloud computing engineering is simply the cloud. Comprising various computers,servers and data storage devices.
Types Of Clouds
This clouds are made available to the general public by a service provider. Who hosts the cloud infrastructure. Public cloud system providers that is Amazon, Microsoft and Google own and operate the infrastructure. So offer access over the internet. With the model customers have no visibility or control over where the infrastructure is located. Also Note that all clients on open mists share a similar foundation and pool with limited configurations and security protections and availability variances.
Cloud where infrastructure dedicated to a particular organisation. Because type of cloud allow “businesses to host applications” in the clouds. Also Addressing concerns regarding data security and control. That is frequeny ailing in a public cloud climate. But do not shared with other organisations managed internally or by a third party. So It can be hosted internally or externally.
Hybrid cloud are creation of atlest of tow clouds.(“that is Private community and public” ) that stay interesting elements are bound together. Contribution the benefits of various arrangements models. In hybrid cloud you can leverage third party cloud providers, in wither a full or partial manner increasing the flexibility of computing. Expending a customary private cloud with the assets of a public cloud can be utilized to deal with any surprising floods in remaining burden.
Cloud Computing Components
- Iaas ( Infrastructure as a service): IaaS refers to computer Infrastructure (for example virtualization) that’s delivered as a service .
- Utility Computing : The predecessor of cloud computing and utility computing provides the ability to access storage and virtual servers on demand.
- Cloud based web services: Similar to Saas ,Web services in the cloud computing system allows to offer services online. For example Credit cards processing services,Employees payroll processing or viewing an interactive map.
Advantages of Cloud Computing
Increase Storage Capacity:
That can store more data as compared to the personal computer.
Easy to Learn and Understand:
Because People are quiet used to cloud application. So Gmail , Google Docs and other same clouds applications most likely to be understood by the user.
So it saves companies time and effort to update multiples servers.
Further through Clouds technology can customize your business applications.
Dis Advantages of Clouds.
Another One of the major dis advantage of cloud computing is user’s dependency.
Because services from remote servers.
Requires a Constant Internet Connection:
The most obvious dis advantage is the cloud computing completely relies on network Connections.
While Security and privacy are the biggest concern about cloud computing.
One of the big concern in cloud computing system technology.
Examples Of Cloud Computing Technology
There are lots of important examples of cloud computing, Exist in the IT field. So That use of cloud computing system on the social network is easy to understand.
For Example faecebook, Twitter, Linked-In all popular social sites are depended on cloud computing.
Gmail and Dropbox give cloud storage as a software service.
While Dropbox and Gmail are the main cloud computing storage examples.
Netflix is also example of cloud computing versatility.
Also Siri, Alexa, Google assistant are the couple of intelligent examples of cloud computing bot.
However well known application Skype and WhatsApp use cloud correspondence administration models, and store produced information into the cloud.
Another Example of cloud computing for business management is Salesforce also Marketo,and Hubspot, too.
While Cloud platform for application development. examples are G Suite, Apache Hadoop, Apache Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB, and Redis.
So cloud computing system is really really great. That you are probably already using it. Either for business or for personal means, here’s what we have learned from taking a look at pros and cons. The cloud computing system is a really known cheap way for companies to have all the resources. However They need in one place. So Its much better way to spread your resources and it become easier to access things longer distance.