Roshan Pakistan Digital Account Benefits
Roshan Pakistan Digital account is an unique opportunity for overseas Pakistani. They can open online account with Commercial Banks operating in Pakistan. Roshan Digital account program inaugurated by the PM of Pakistan on 10th September 2020. The Prime Minister said that the launch of Roshan Digital Account was an excellent initiative. Which would increase investment by Pakistanis in Pakistan. And increase remittances. These account will provide all online banking facilities for millions of Non Resident Pakistani(NRPs).
Overseas Pakistanis will be able to open an account in any bank of Pakistan online from abroad. This excellent facility scheme for overseas Pakistanis introduced by the State Bank of Pakistan. In collaboration with 8 banks of the country.
By opening Roshan Digital Account. Pakistani migrants will be able to send money to their families. Easily pay their bills. And avails other financial facilities. including investment. Opening account will require only basic set of documents. banks have asked to complete all necessary customer due diligence within 48 hours.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Customer can open a Foreign Currency Value Account (USD) or an NRP Rupee Value Account.
- Account can be fed by Foreign Inward Remittances originating from the account holder himself / herself through formal channels (only banks).
- Monthly account statements sent on registered email address.
- Account can open Non-Resident Pakistanis only.
- Account operate singly.
- Accounts funded through foreign remittance only.
- Local credits allowed to the extent of proceeds received from permissible investments made from the account.
- Account can open with in 48 hours if everything is in order.
- Mobile Banking App and Debit Card Available.
Please note that you will need to submit the following documents along with your Account Opening Form.
- Scanned CNIC / NICOP/ POC.
- Scanned copy of original Passport.(first 2 pages) (Pakistani and/or other passport).
- Proof of NRP status. (e.g. scanned copy of visa, entry/ exit stamps, etc.)
- Proof of Profession and Source of Income/Funds. (e.g. scanned copy of job card/work ID, tax return, rent agreement, salary slips, etc.)
- Utility Bill/Tenancy ocument for address verification.
- Plant an olive and Make a Full Profit for Thousand Years
- Animal That is Very loyal to Its Parents
- Ottoman Empire’s Blue Mosque.